The Czech Republic’s largest bank (Czech Commerce Bank / Ceskoslovenska Obchodni Banka), needed to upgrade its transaction system. This system handled offline and online transactions for the bank’s retail clients.
Czech Commerce Bank had the following project requirements:
- Upgrade the transaction system’s infrastructure to a modern Oracle and Microsoft based technology stack.
- Completely redesign the API to facilitate integration with internal and external systems
- Update the system and enable connections with many more data sources.
How LinkSoft created solutions:
- LinkSoft won the bidding process due to its past experience in handling the same technologies (PowerBuilder and Sybase for the user interface and dot.net and ORACLE Server for the infrastructure), and its deep understanding of integration issues.
- LinkSoft handled the entire project, from analyzing business requirements, designing the system architecture, and building, testing and implementation of the upgrade.
- LinkSoft completed the project as agreed on schedule and within a pre-planned downtime window to support the migration to the new technology stack.
- Czech Commerce Bank’s transaction system now has the robustness to handle increasing connections with internal and external data sources.