A large telecommunication company needed a stronger lead management system to process telemarketing leads and transfer them to the relevant teams. Based on LinkSoft’s strong performance, the project was extended to also include the building of a retail platform for external retail partners.
The client’s needs were:
- A system that could handle dividing a leads database and handling parallel lead marketing campaigns originating from multiple call centers.
- The leads system had to differentiate between private and small business customers and allow completely different messaging, including events invitations, to the small business customer segment.
- Support for external retail partners, including:
– a web interface for inputting orders, invoicing, inventory management and reporting
– a user-friendly and easily-accessible content management system to organize and update marketing materials, sales collateral and corporate know-how
How LinkSoft created solutions:
- The platforms were built on Microsoft.net and MS SQL, with integration with the client’s own databases built on Siebel and MS CRM platforms
- The client enjoyed much greater ease with managing its telesales and telemarketing leads, and much greater efficiencies in knowledge sharing with its retail partners.